Five Types of Bohemians
- Nouveau:- bohemians with money who attempt to join traditional bohemianism with contemporary culture
- Gypsy:- drifters, neo-hippies, and others with nostalgia for previous, romanticized eras
- Beat:- also drifters, but non-materialist and art-focused
- Zen:- "post-beat," focus on spirituality rather than art
- Dandy:- no money, but try to appear as if they have it by expensive or rare items - such as brands of alcohol
Today on DC's as part of the Halloween Self Portrait Day!
Fu allora che scoprì l'uso delle chiavi.
Come nei giorni festivi, dover essere erosi.
Covo fetido e un cloccare soporifero, canforico.
E, quando le si pesta, le sottili assi protestano: " kriek, kreik, kriek."